TRAINING & AWARENESS
TRAINING & AWARENESS
We are happy to come along to your community group event or school opening evening / parents’ evening, FREE of charge with our exhibition board and a representative, to discuss about concerns about dyslexia.
We also offer training:
Georgina is an experienced tutor and delivers awareness training using multi-sensory and interactive techniques. We can also offer information on overlapping SPLDs to provide a holistic approach to strategies for learning. The courses are unique and can often be tailored to meet the needs of your parental group, community group, workplace or school.
Training can take place at your venue or we can hire a venue suitable for your needs. Training can be tailored to suit your level of need, knowledge and time available.
Our bespoke training sessions can take from 1-2 hours introductory level to two days full training.
NEW 2018: We are now pleaseD to offer training via the internet using webinars
Webinars enable your delegates/staff members/organisation members to listen and learn at a time convenient to them, all they require is access to a computer and the internet.
If you wish to buy CodeBreakers® School Edition programme for your education setting, we offer staff training on how to effectively use CodeBreakers®.
If you wish to buy CodeBreakers® Home Edition, we can provide 1:1 or small group training
– Please contact us directly on 01538 39 85 44 or use our contact form –
Parents & Carers
- Introduction to dyslexia awareness (1-2 hours.)
- Parent support course – suitable for parent who wish to learn how to support their child’s literacy needs with a multi-sensory language programme (14 hours) Usually delivered on a 7-week programme
- Delivering a multi-sensory language programme and dyslexia awareness
- Dyslexia and overlapping SPLDs
- CodeBreakers® staff training
- Dyslexia awareness in the workplace (2-3 hours)
Voluntary sector & Community groups
- Introduction to dyslexia awareness
- Dyslexia in the workplace (2-3 hours)